Walks in Cois Fharraige
These walks are based on a series of brochures produced by Cósta Chonamara in the 1990s. The work was done by Mandaí Uí Mhurchú, Seosamh Ó Giobúin and David Hill.
When out walking please remember to follow the country code:
- Enjoy the countryside and respect its life and work.
- Fasten all gates.
- Keep dogs under close control.
- Keep to paths across farmland.
- Avoid damaging fences, hedges and walls.
- Take your litter home.
- Safeguard water supplies.
- Protect wildlife, plants and trees.
- Take special care on country roads.
- Make no unnecessary noise.
- Guard against all risk of fire.